Burgas at the end of summer is like an oasis in the middle of the desert - long-awaited, liberating, inspiring! With endless beaches, free umbrellas, cozy beach bars, delicious seafood, Burgas has many advantages to attract you and keep you in its sea hug.
1. Burgas awaits you with a rich cultural program - every week there is a different themed weekend, and every day there are many different events, concerts, quiz dinners, stand-up comedies, concerts, interesting exhibitions and art workshops. The sea nights are hot and full of dancing and music, which is a guarantee that your summer vacation will become an unforgettable memory.
2. Do you want to go with children to the sea? Burgas is your destination. Here you will find many interesting places for fun, you can see the famous Wall of Tales with the Octopus and the amusement park in the middle of the Sea Garden, children's pools and many playgrounds. All of them are extremely modern and have been treated for disinfection with a special nano-preparation with a long-lasting effect. In addition, the restaurants - Flora bar and grill, Restaurant and Bar Neptune, Utopia Forest - have special children's playgrounds where you can relax while the kids rediscover the world around them.
3. The excellent location of Burgas and the good transport connections make it a suitable starting point for short and varied excursions. Fans of cultural-historical, archeological and cognitive tourism can supplement their program with trips to Debelt (Deultum Archaeological Reserve), the ancient Sozopol, Pomorie or Nessebar. All of them are not more than half an hour away from Burgas.
4. Burgas is the sea sports capital of Bulgaria. If you like surfing, kiting, jet skiing, sailing a yacht or kayak, diving or paragliding, you are in the right place. Here you will also find many swimming pools and gyms that offer additional sports opportunities. Burgas is famous for the longest bike lane in the country of nearly 60 km, passing along the coast from end to end.
5. In Burgas you can find the best balance between price and quality. Restaurants and hotels work with prices that are completely adequate for the season. Here you will find a large selection of guest apartments, small family hotels and high class large hotel complexes - something for everyone. Burgas restaurants are known for their sumptuous seafood specialties - such as Burgas mussels (with rice), combined with wine or supplemented with crabs in the authentic fishing village of Chengene Skele. For connoisseurs of good Bulgarian drinks, the region is known for its quality wines from local wineries and, of course, the eponymous Burgas rakia 63.