You have decided to visit Burgas? We understand you completely!
Here are the possibilities for transport and parking:
Once you arrive, you will surely want to see as much as possible in the city - its sights, attractions, recreation areas, shops, restaurants, events. It will not be difficult for you to reach them, because the Railway Station and the South Bus Station are located in close proximity to the main pedestrian street and the Sea Garden. Getting from point to point in the city is extremely easy and fast thanks to modern public transport. For cyclists Burgas offers over 70 km of bike lanes and a well-developed municipal rent-a-bike system.
For the convenience of those traveling by car, there are paid parking areas in key locations. Here are some of them:
1. Parking lot at 55 "Gen. Gurko" Str - 500 parking spaces - 470 for cars, 10 for buses and 20 for the disabled.
2. Parking on the territory of the Public Access Zone of the Port of Burgas /the area of the Sea Station/ - 250 parking spaces - 240 for cars and 10 for the disabled.
3. Underground parking of the Opera House - 170 parking spaces - 168 for cars and 2 for the disabled.
4. Underground parking on "St. St. Cyril and Methodius" Square - has 393 parking spaces for cars.
Buses entering the center of Burgas for shopping tours, visits to museums, galleries and other tourist trips can stay no more than 15 minutes at the following addresses:
- "Stefan Stambolov" Blvd. - at the old bus stop of the public transport, by Burgas Free University.
- "Knyaz Alexander Batenberg" Str - direction of "Primoretz" Hotel, after the barrier of the Port of Burgas, in front of the Sea administration.
Buses can be parked in a secure car park located on the territory of the Sea Station-Burgas, where there are 8 separate parking spaces for buses. The charge is BGN 1 / hour.