The competition is held on the occasion of 2020 - European Year of "greener" cities and within the third edition of "Izgrev Park Fest".
The aim is to draw attention to the green spaces of the home, the neighborhood and the city in which we live and the proximity to nature.
Photos can be submitted until 23:59 on May 25, 2020, and the evaluation of the photos will take place between 26 and 31 May 2020.
On June 5, 2020, in the park of "Izgrev" complex, a mobile photo exhibition "Burgas in unison with nature" will be organized and the winners who took the best photos will be announced.
Throughout the month of June, the public will have the opportunity to see the mobile exhibition "Burgas in unison with nature" in other open spaces of the complexes of Burgas.
Conditions for participation:
• Author's photographs corresponding to the given topic;
• Photos must be in digital JPEG or JPG format. The size of the image should be not less than 3000 pixels;
• Each photo participating in the competition must have the following information, name and surname of the author, contact phone number. The photos are expected electronically at: email@example.com;
• Each photo must be accompanied by a brief description of the place where it was taken.
• The photographs should be taken in 2020 and present green spaces in the complexes and streets of the city of Burgas;
• The printed copies for the final exhibition of the competition remain to the organizers.
For questions about the competition: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and phones: 056 860 889, 087 883 08 75, 088 679 80 29.