The history of the first binoculars of the light-guards from the Saint Anastasia island

Font: A A A

There is a very interesting exhibit in the Burgas Historical Museum - the first binoculars on which the old light-guards on Saint Anastasia island. It was given to them by the French company that builds the naval navigation facility.
The lighthouse of this small piece of land in the middle of Bourgas Bay was lit for the first time for the island's holiday on August 15, 1898.

Today the antique is one of the most precious exhibits in the Historical Museum.

Последна промяна: 15:04, 25 April 2019