At 6,00 p.m. on Friday will be opened the 12th edition of the Festival of Sand Sculptures in Burgas. This year the sand sculptures are made by19 Bulgarian authors. All of them worked on the attractive theme of "Favorite Children's Heroes".
The Sand Sculpture Festival awaits you at it`s usual place in "Ezero" Park, near the Horse Riding Center - Burgas. It will be opened every day from 08.00 a.m to 22.00 by the end of September. Ticket prices:
- Children up to 7 years old and people with disabilities - free of charge.
- Children 7-18 years - BGN 1.50
- Regular ticket - BGN 3.50
- Pensioners - BGN 1.50
- Group over 10 people - BGN 2.50 per person
- 2 adults + child over 7 years - BGN 7
- 2 adults + 2 children over 7 years - BGN 8.50
- 2 adults + 3 children over 7 years - BGN 10