A number of cultural institutions, galleries, museums and tourist complexes will participate in the annual event with its own programs and initiatives.
18:00, Archaeological Exhibition, 21 "Aleko Bogoridi" Str., "Trezore" Hall
Opening of the exhibitions:
1. Bulgarian women's jewels from the Middle Ages and the Ottoman period - together with RHM-Varna
2. The golden mask of the Thracian king Terez - guest HM "Iskra", Kazanlak
3. Treasures of the Varna Necropolis - Visits RHM-Varna
4. The Thracian treasure from the village of Kralevo - visits RHM-Targovishte
18:30, Historical Exhibition, 31, "Lermontov" Str., Exhibition Hall:
Opening of an exhibition:
"The Bulgarian Saints" - own exhibition of RHM-Burgas, with the financial support of the Ministry of Culture. Presents all saints Bulgarians, canonized by the Bulgarian, Russian and Ecumenical Patriarchate.
19:00 h, Ethnographic Exposition, 69 "Slavyanska" Str., 1 floor:
Opening of the exhibition "Fun music in Burgas in the 20th Century"
19:15, in the yard of the Ethnographic Exposition
19:30 - "SECOND LIFE II" opening of exhibition and workshop, floor II "Petko Zadgorski" Art Gallery
- Jubilee exhibition of the Burgas photographic community, floor I
- Permanent exposition Icons XVII - XIX century, floor III
21:30 - Blagovesta Riadkova - "From the Baroque to the Present ..." - "Petko Zadgorski" Art Gallery
23:00 - Ivailo Dukov - Chopin, Rachmaninov - "Petko Zadgorski" Art Gallery
20:00 to 24:00 in TC "Aquae calidae", quarter of "Vetren"
Open doors to visit the museum and screenings every hour with free entrance.
20:30, garden of TC "Aquae calidae", quarter of "Vetren"
Musical performance of jazz and evergreens performed by "Circle" formation
22:00, garden of TC "Aquae calidae", quarter of "Vetren"
"The Fire of Antiquity" - mythical and epic fire show, presented by "Divinitas" formation, amphitheater