On Friday begins the fourth edition of "Jazz in Burgas". This year's music festival will last for five days. The first three will be on 7, 8 and 9 July. The festival will return for the second part on August 4th and 5th. The program will again include some of the best Bulgarian and foreign jazzmen.
Here is the program for the first part of Jazz in Burgas:
- JAZZ 'n' GROOVE TALES - Marina Gospodinova; Zhivko Petrov /piano/, Dimitar Karamfilov /bass/ and Skiller.
- Stefan Goranov quartet - Alexander Logozarov /guitar/, Horfo Castaneda - Cuba /piano/, Dario Gibert - Spain /bass/ and Stefan Goranov /drums/.
- Pedro Negrescu trio - Vassil Spasov /piano/, Pedro Negrescu - Romania /double bass/ Atanas Popov /percussion/;
- Kamelia Todorova and Zhivko Petrov.
- "Rhodopology" - Dimitar Ljulev /saxophone/, Antonis Donchev /piano/, Boris Taslev /double bass/, Borislav Petrov /percussion/;
- "Jazz Katz" - Hristo Yotsov /percussion /, Arnaul Garofe - Spain /saxophone/, Ljubo Tsanev /piano/, Dimitar Karamfilov /double bass/.