Tourist Complex "St. Anastasia island" opens its doors for the fourth consecutive season and will welcome its first guests for 2017 on April 8 (Saturday).
By the end of April the municipal ship "Anastasia" will conduct three courses per day - at 10:00, 12:45 and 15:30 and will departs from the building "Magazia 1". The municipal catamaran will sail under winter conditions - up to 50 passengers, only upon request. The stay on the island is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Prices for a two-way ticket for ship "Anastasia" by the end of May 2017:
- Standard ticket - 9 BGN;
- For students and pensioners - 7 BGN;
- For children and people with disabilities - free;
- Organized groups have a discount.
For more information and reservations, each day from 9:00 to 17:00:
- Telephone - + 359 882 004 124;
- E-mail - email@example.com.