More than twenty thousand people are expected to arrive in Burgas and in the nearby towns for the biggest musical event this summer - SPIRIT of Burgas. To see live the first show of Robbie Williams in Bulgaria, from Friday morning many people with vehicles from all over the country and neighboring countries will make for Burgas. In order to avoid traffic jams the organizers call upon the people to set off earlier for the festival.
"We expect an unforgettable show. The stage is almost ready. On Wednesday begins the installation of the sound and lighting system. All is going according to plan. We call upon the people to not arrive in the last moment, to make sure there is no tension at the festival's entrance", said the organizer of the festival Petar Petrov during a press conference today.
In it took part the mayor Dimitar Nikolov and representatives of the Police in Burgas, the Gendarmerie, Border police and Sea administration.
"And this year our aim is to keep the guests of the city in Burgas for a longer time, not only for the days of the SPIRIT. To do this we have filled the program with many different interesting events. During the weekend all galleries and museums will work. We have prepared a special pamphlet, which will be handed out to all guests of the city. It will give the directions for the interesting places and events, which they can visit during their stay here", said the mayor.
For the music fans, which have chosen to travel with the car, there will be additional parking places in Burgas. From the municipality advise all, who reach Burgas, to walk or take the public transport to the festival.
There are alternative ways of transport in Burgas - in internet there are special groups for shared traveling; the music fans are organizing to arrive together for the festival. Also, Bulgarian National Railways has prepared a special train - EnterTRAIN, which will travel on a special schedule on August 7 and 9. The tickets for these trains are with lowered prices for those who have a ticket for SPIRIT of Burgas.
*Organization of the traffic
- From 4 to 9 August the access to the municipal parking lot near hotel Primoretz will be closed. The equipment for the festival is being unloaded there.
- From 6 to 9 August the access to the street, which leads to the same parking lot, will be controlled.
- The festival zone of the beach will be closed for free access from 6 to 9 August /included/, but until 5 August the people can go to the beach there.
- On Friday there will not be a blue zone on "Demokratsia" bul., in the section between "Tsar Simeon" and "Bogoridi" str. The parking will be free of charge.
- The two end road-ways of str. "Bulair" - from str. "Fotinov" to str. "Tsar Simeon" will also be available for parking.
- Lots of cars are expected, Municipality Burgas advises people to use the municipal parking lot at str. "Gurko" - the tax is exceptionally low.
- On Wednesday will be temporarily stopped the access of cars on str. "Batenberg" - from the intersection with "Filip Kutev" to the central entrance of the festival.
The tickets for the two days of SPIRIT of BURGAS with headliner Robbie Williams (August 7) and Kasabian (August 8) are at a price of 180 leva. Limited numbers of tickets for GOLDEN CIRCLE for August 7 are in sale in the network of Eventim in the whole country. Almost depleted are the VIP tickets with seats, opposite the stage on the beach.
Tickets can be bought in the network of Eventim.bg in the whole country - OMV, Piccadilly, EasyPay, Technomarket, Technopolis, NA TAMNO, ticket center NDK. In sale are also tickets for Golden Circle (only for 7 August) and VIP stands with seats.