You are welcome on August 2, from 16:00 to 20:00 hours, at the “Slaveikovo pazarche” market, to celebrate together one year from the first Farmer’s market.
We will treat you with vegetable-milk skewers and cocktail bites, and freshen up with lemonade with mint and ayran from goat mil.
A raffle is expecting you! The lucky winners will receive a cotton bag or a special pencil with the logo of the market.
You will meet again with the following producers”
- Bio farm Penovi, near Sredets - vegetables, fruits
- Krasimir Kanev, Sliven – peaches and tomatoes
-Goat farm "Halalitsa" Iskra village, Plovdiv - milk products
- Sheep farm "Ray" Panitsovo village, Burgas - milk products
- Fragr Eco farm "Tsarski gradini" near village Marinka with eggs from French hens, guinea-hen and quails, herbs and wineant boutique bio farm Pavlovi, village Dragomir – fresh and dried spices, herbs, cold tea
- Teodora Mishlenkova - mursalski tea and kombucha
- "BilkoMeg" - dried and fresh herbs, herb extracts and jams, refreshing syrups from ecologically clean regions in Stara Planina mountain
- “VkusiNi” Plovdiv – natural spices for fist, chicken, beans, colored salt
- “Toplata furna” Stara Zagora – Master Bogdan Bogdanov, acknowledged by UNESCO, will present personally his bread with wild yeast
- Spelt temptations, Varna - bread with yeast, flour, boza and pastries from spelt
- “Elixir of life”, Shumen – spelt, flour, groats, semolina, spelt bread with yeast and many more
- Elena Hristova with bread and humus
- "Jivitelnitsa" with ground baked sesame-seed and products with ground baked sesame-seed, crackers, cookies, "bouquet" of forest green onion, dock, nettle, samardala, shepherd's purse, dandelion, lucerne, pennyroyal
- Hristo Yanev – wine and juice from bio aronia
- “Bio Dio” Montana – nectar from peaches and mix – apples and peaches
- "ViM Produktion", Ruse - pressed cooking oil, black cummin, hemp oil, flax oil, and flour
- "Zelena pateka" - cosmetics with moringa oil, oil from cucumber seeds
- Strandja workshop for handmade soaps “Zelenika” with etheric oils and herbs
- Botique "Raduga" - unique clothes and accessories from wool felt
- Lilia with different knitting works
- Creative workshop “Flowers from felt” with Rada Dimitrova
Celebrate, taste and relax with us!