Bulgarian State Railways and the organizers of this year's SPIRIT of Burgas are preparing a special musical train for all the visitors of the festival. The train will travel in direction Sofia-Burgas and back until a week before and during the festival - in the first day of the festival (7 August) and in the day after its end (9 August). The symbolically called Robbie Williams EnterTRAIN will have a bar, a car with a sound system and DJ, which will make the road to SPIRIT of Burgas much more fun and enjoyable.
Robbie Williams EnterTRAIN will depart early in the morning, to avoid the summer heats and will travel with the following schedule in the festival days:
- On 07.08.2015 the train will depart from Central station Sofia at 07:45 - Karlovo 10:15 - Kazanlak - 11:18 - Sliven 12:59 and will arrive in Burgas a short time after 15:00;
- On 09.08.2015 the train will depart from railway station Burgas at 13:45 - Sliven 15:55 - Kazanlak - 17:37 - Karlovo - 18:45 and will arrive in Sofia at 21:05.
Precursory sale of two-way travel tickets with Robbie Williams EnterTRAIN on the route Sofia - Burgas - Sofia starts on 23 July (Thursday). The tickets for 2nd class fast train will be sold with 20% discount only if you show a ticket of SPIRIT of Burgas at the ticket-desks at the railway stations and bureaus in the country. The price of the ticket with compulsory reservation for traveling in both directions (Sofia-Burgas-Sofia) will be 31.30 leva. The visitors of SPIRIT of Burgas, who want to travel with Robbie Williams EnterTRAIN, can use all the offered discounts and market discounts from the normal price of the ticket (discounts for traveling of students and groups).
Other prices 2-way tickets for 2nd class, fast train with 10% discount:
- Karlovo - Burgas - Karlovo - 24,80 leava + 1 leva for reserved seat;
- Kazanlak - Burgas - Kazanlak - 20,50 leva + 1 leva for reserved seat;
- Sliven - Burgas - Sliven - 12,60 leva + 1 leva for reserved seat.
Prices for students:
- Karlovo - Burgas - Karlovo - 13,80 leava + 1 leva for reserved seat;
- Kazanlak - Burgas - Kazanlak - 11,40 leva + 1 leva for reserved seat;
- Sliven - Burgas - Sliven - 7,00 leva + 1 leva for reserved seat.
Detailed information about the buying of tickets for traveling with Robbie Williams EnterTRAIN can be received from the employees of the ticket-desks in the railway stations and bureaus in the country. The telephones of the ticket-desks in the railway stations and bureaus are shown on the internet page of the Bulgarian railways -www.bdz.bg
SPIRIT of Burgas will be held on 7 and 8 August at Central beach Burgas, and the stars of the festival are ROBBIE WILLIAMS (UK), KASABIAN (UK), MILIW (BE), KWABS (UK) and STEREO MCs, and some of the best Bulgarian bands and artists.
Tickets at a price of 60 leva for 8 August and 99 leva for 7 August can be bought from OMV, EasyPay, Piccadilly, Technomarket, Technopolis, NA TAMNO, ticket center NDK. In sale are also tickets for Golden Circle (only for 7 August), VIP stands with seats (for both festival days), and two-day tickets for the whole festival.
More news and information atwww.spiritofburgas.com