The summer again gathers in Burgas everyone, for whom the wine is a pleasure and fate. From 30 July to 2 August in expo center "Flora" will be held the second edition of the wine festival, organized by the National viticulturist-wine merchant's chamber and company "Expo team", with the support of Municipality Burgas and the cooperation of the Union of oenologists in Bulgaria.
The first to announce their participation are: wine-cellar "Edoardo Mirolio", wine-cellar "Sopot", "Vinex Slavyantsi", "Bratya Minkovi", "SIS Industries", "Four Friends", "Midalidare estate", wine-cellar "Karabunar", "Vini" - Sliven, wine-cellar "Saedinenie", "Chernomorsko zlato", "Dives estate", "Villa Justina", "Spiritus Sanctus", "Vinprom Svishtov", "Angelus estate", wine-cellar "Bratanovi", wine-cellar "Todorov", "Terra Tangra", "Loviko Lozari" - Suhindol, "Villa Melnik", "Via verde", "Aleksandra estate", wine-cellar "Darobas", wine-cellar "Starosel", "Nera gora" BEST WINE, Selesta trading and others.
Representatives of Association "Traditional raw-dried meat products", "Dimitar Madjarov" and "NIKOV" Ivan Kostadinov will offer products with guaranteed quality and taste, which will match with the Bulgarian wines.
"Burgas chicken" will present boiled-steamed and roasted products of chicken meet. In addition - traditional milk and meat products of "L B bulgarikum" and bread will please the taste of the customers.
Sauvignon blanc will be in the spot light this year. Tasting and master classes will open the their doors for the uninitiated, as well as for the specialists
The event will be officially opened on 30 July from 15 hours in the Flora.
Comeptition "Sauvignon blanc of Burgas festival of the wine 2015":
- Professional jury tastes the wines of variety Sauvignon blanc, presented by the participating companies in the festival.
- Customers taste the wines of variety Sauvignon blanc, presented by the participating companies in the festival.
Competition "Choice of the customer":
- For white and red and rose wines, presented by the participating companies in the festival.
Masters classes on topic:
- "Sauvignon blanc", "Local wine varieties", "Wine tourism" with Bulgarian and foreign experts;
- Presentation with tasting of Bulgarian medal winning wines from world competitions 2015;
- Blitz course for beginners "The magic of tasting"
- Attractive night fun programs and many surprises and prizes for the visitors.